• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Laughing over spilt milk

Rups likes to help, he likes to investigate anything and everything and it does not matter what you are doing he is going to join in.
Our household is in chaos in August we went from the two of us old folk to 4 of us, one of whom is 2 years old. Rups is having a ball
Yesterday we came in from shopping with bag after bag of stuff. Rups leapt into one of the bags standing on a plastic flagon of milk, Rups decided to "lift" it out of the bag and bit the bottom of the plastic bottle. With the pressure of him stood on it and a hole in it, it was like a milk had been fired from a gun - it was everywhere.

We fell about laughing at him and shoving him off the shopping, he seemed really pleased with himself. Son's milk now decanted into an empty vimto bottle and Rups dried off.

Oh that's so funny, I have the picture in my head now :D Bet that would have earned you £250 on You've been Framed :lol:

He sounds like he has a lot of personality [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all for your kind comments, he is a tonic in an otherwise fraught world. Luckily we have laminate floors so a quick mop and a swill of the remaining shopping left all good.

Its a long time since I had a bunny that helped me unload the shopping. He sounds like such fun

Back