• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mubbys fault....

WonderBunn

Alpha Buck
Here some piccies of Squishies new pad. Inspired by Mubbys new 'Des Res' my o/h saw the pics and thought the 2 floor pad was fantastic so we have created Squishie a slightly smaller version!

newcage1.jpg

newcage2.jpg

Very impressive! :)

Do you not find those panels are an absolute nightmare to put together though :lol:

They can be but dont have too much of a problem. You got to make sure that the black connector is the right way and generally its ok...just!

hahaha!!!

EVEN THE FIDDLESTICK RAMP!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well Mubbys has changed now!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

one double hight layer and one side double floored... ill go take a few pixs!!

of course ill stick Mubby in for the shot!! :lol: :lol:

Mubbys cage now...

as he loves jumping up on things we wanted to give him a high bit to play in :lol:

cage001.jpg

cage002.jpg

The guy who sells them hasnt got an auction at the moment, but his selling ID is jacks-lot he gets them in from time to time worth checking every week or so.

Mubby, how did you work the ramp up to the 1st floor, we are having a few probs with ours.

WonderBunn said:
Mubby, how did you work the ramp up to the 1st floor, we are having a few probs with ours.

cable tied them to 2 panels that were under it...

then cable tied the top of the panels to the back wall :wink:

I remember someone asking jacks-lot for more connectors, cant remember who it was though :oops:

Did you have any success?

I will give that another try Mubby,

I used bits of wire as hinges to make door flaps too!

He is still trying to get hold of more connectors - I did get an update the other day saying he hadn't forgotton - will wait and see!

Caz

Back