• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba.. the fluffball!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Ok so he looks nothing like a lionhead he should have been hahaha.
But he's such a funny character i really dont care at all :lol:
Have you eaten my grass???
simbaandsheep.jpg

I want this rug pls mum.. promise i'll be good
simbamagazine.jpg

Give me a comb pls
simba23.jpg

You've exceeded your bandwidth allocation :(

Feel free to email them to me and i'll stick em up if you like...

oooh.. you cant see them?
what does that mean then? Ive deleted a few old pics from the site so hopefully that will help.

awwww Simba has to be the cutest bunny!!
his little nose is sooooo cute, I loved the slipper photo too :lol:

That is one of the cutest little rabbits I think I have ever seen! :D

The first pic where he is making friends with Shaun, he looks like a little fluffy puppy dog, I love the ears!

Now, if only I could get another one.................... :D

hehehehe He doesnt take that much grooming actually. I use a cat flea comb and comb him all over once a day, sometimes twice a day when he is moulting badly.
And stacey... I would love to find a female one like him so he can have a flatmate :D and i'd have a real pair of fluffy slippers :lol:

I have plenty of pics of his bad hair days! dont have so many since i cut his fringe short tho.. sooo much easier to keep tidy :lol:

Oh and just to prove it aint just his head and back thats fluffy.. here's a belly shot of him while i was grooming him.. he was having a relax on my lap
simbaBelly.jpg

Chris he is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! :D Love the belly shot there and looking at the pics I can understand why you gave him a hair cut! lol

In the second pic it looks like he is picking out your new carpets and things! :lol:

Back