• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

constant humping

Smudge

Warren Scout
hi all i have recently just brought a little pen for Smudge and Bailey for when i clean out there big home or for when i bring them indoors on those cold nights :D :D

problem is Bailey seems to be constantly humping Smudge and she runs away sometimes but most of the times she just lays there :shock: :shock:

sometimes she makes like a whimpering sound, is this something they do when they are horny or something or is she distressed :? :?

they seem fairly happy in there when they ain't doing it but i am just worried whether it will stress her out too much :( :(

and he gets quite aggressive and seems to bite her fur as they are doing it :( :(

any advice people

love jamie

They've been neutered haven't they? How long ago was that?

New territory can trigger and new round of humping as they sort out whose boss of the new space.

Tam

Yeah have they been done? When the male grabs her fur his not inflicting pain (or shouldn't be), his just holding her in place for mating. Rabbits are always horney :lol:

Bailey was 'done' back in the beginning of october so he's past the safe date.

He keeps humping her but a moment ago she groomed him, surely it can't be bothering her if she groomed him?

I guess it's more frustrating for us cause he seems constantly at it, give her a break Bailey!!!! :oops: :lol:

Mr B recently started pestering Tiggy - something which he has never done before, and he's been spayed for about 6 months! :?

She doesn't look like she's 'enjoying' it, not that she's fighting just she hasn't got that orgasmic look about her :lol: :lol: :lol:

She just returned the favour and humped him back, maybe they are just a pair of horny devils :p :wink: :oops: :lol:

Back