• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help with transport

Smudge

Warren Scout
hi all this is jamie, Smudge and Bailey's dad :D

i passed my test in december and am now a qualified driver :D :D

i have been reading through the hep with transport threads but obviously it is not easy to try to read them all and i might miss some so if anyone needs help and it don't matter where it is as long as i am not working and i can help i will :D :D

so if anyone needs any help with transport just send me a pm and i will get back to you :D :D

love jamie,Smudge,Bailey and ofcourse my gorgeous fiancee helen

I passed my test in August last year but cannot afford a car yet :( :!:

When i do i would love to help with transport too :p

Need help getting 2 boys

:D Hi, I'm trying to rehome 2 boy guinea's from the rspca in walsall, and as i live on the wirral, nr birkenhead, over the other side of liverpool, it's too far for me to ask my brother to take me there. Although i passed my test a few years ago, i didn't dare venture down the motorway! so just wondering if you might be able to help bring the boys to us? Obviously i would be happy to pay you for your petrol money and your time. If your interested, could you please get back to me.
I would have to have a home check first, so not sure when exactly i could rehome the boys, but at least if i know if theres a way of getting them to me, then i can take it from there.
Many Thanks, Carrie

Back