• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

re: RR homes and donations for buns and hares topic

Denny

Mama Doe
re: RR homes and donations for buns and hares topic

Hi Tamsin

On your RR homepage, when I click the link for the above topic all I get is a blank page :? is it me or has anyone else got the same problem :?:

Nope not you blank for me too! I just assumed there was no more info but the link part of the coding was still in place.

Caz

It looks ok to me. I got the link wrong the first time biut fixed it within about 5 mins. Maybe you caught the wrong page. Try visiting the homepage clicking reload/refresh on your browser and trying the link again.

Tam

Whats the web address shown in the address bar of the blank page?

Tam :?

hummm, I get a blank page in IE but not netscape. Odd, very odd. I'll try work that one ourt and then get back to you :)

Tam

Thanks Tamsin :D I had it when it first went on but just thought the text had'nt been added yet, sorry perhaps I sould of said something sooner :oops:

Not your fault. Someone else mentioned it but it looked fine when I checked so presumed it was just them :oops:

Back