• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! sleepy mubz

Mubby

Banned
My sleepy boy!! :D

DAD1.jpg

dad3.jpg

dad4.jpg

now is that cute or is THAT CUTE!?!

Aaaahh, very snuggly and cuddly is the Mubster

Now it's easy seen he doesn't go outside - check out the clean feet - he can come stay at my house anytime :wink:

kimbun's mum said:
he looks so cuddly and cute - I could quite happily swap him for my teddy bear :!:

lol PAm

:shock: :shock: does Frank know that you would quite happily swap him for mubby :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhaps we should all post piccies of our teddys 8) :wink: we could name it 'who shares your bed with you?' :lol: :lol:

Denny said:
kimbun's mum said:
he looks so cuddly and cute - I could quite happily swap him for my teddy bear :!:

lol PAm

:shock: :shock: does Frank know that you would quite happily swap him for mubby :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perhaps we should all post piccies of our teddys 8) :wink: we could name it 'who shares your bed with you?' :lol: :lol:

with Frank's snoring I would happily swap him for a herd of wild buffalo :lol: :lol:

Mind you he does have to put up with my freezing feet which never seem to get above -4 :!: :!:

lol Pam

Very cute!!!! He looks so cosy.

My Stu sleeps like that a lot, but Bugs mainly sleeps upright. Does it mean he is not so comfortable??

Great pictures again!! :D

wow nic.. how do u keep his feet so white??
Simba's feet have a yellow tinge to them from wee and grass and hay.

Diddeen said:
wow nic.. how do u keep his feet so white??
Simba's feet have a yellow tinge to them from wee and grass and hay.

tip ex :D

jokeeeeee!!

i actually thot his feet looked mucky!! they just get dirty off the hay and straw :roll:

he cleans them all the time!

hehehehehe
Clean mubby heh.
I dont often seen simba's feet when he's laid out like that.. usually he faces me but will have to get me camera at the ready hehehehe

Back