• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Robster and Miss Molly

Lynn

Mama Doe
Aha, a photo section - we like :wink: . Some new photos :)

Amn't I a very pretty girl !!

MissMoosie.jpg

My, I think I've spotted a bit veg I missed - stay still Rob !!

Squashed.jpg

Please let me go out today mum, it's not too cold !!

LetMeOut.jpg

Yes, Ok, you can rest your ear on me pal !!

Ear.jpg

Thought you were going to show me how to go up those evil stairs - don't just sit there like a big lump !!

Stairs.jpg

simply fantastic pictures :D love the one where Molly has pinned Rob to the floor :lol: :lol:

this section has really made me smile :D

Love the bunnys!

Love the flooring in your hall even more - how sad am I - I saw the last pic and all I was thinking was "hmm wonder if that is real wood".

Must be all the DIY I did over xmas - gone to my brain - noooooo!

Caz

Caz said:
Love the flooring in your hall even more - how sad am I - I saw the last pic and all I was thinking was "hmm wonder if that is real wood".

Love the flooring more than my babies :? :shock: Only joking :wink:

The flooring is just laminate. The only real wood there is the bannister going up the stairs :wink:

they are really great pictures. i thought what a nice house you have when i saw the pictures too, haha the buns are gorgeous.

Naaaaaa, I don't think Molly looks very happy.................... I think I'll have to bring her back home to CARROT :wink:

They look great Lynn, what a beautiful couple they make. Are they both still as good as gold? Is Robbie happy?

bunnyhuggger said:
Naaaaaa, I don't think Molly looks very happy.................... I think I'll have to bring her back home to CARROT :wink:

I tell ya people, you are all witness to this - one day she really will take ma baby back :shock: :roll: Is it any wonder I have three padlocks on their outside house, and have just had an alarm fitted in our house.

Jeez, talk about bunnyproofing, what about bunnyhugggerproofing :wink: :lol:

bunnyhuggger said:
They look great Lynn, what a beautiful couple they make. Are they both still as good as gold? Is Robbie happy?

Good as gold - well, Molly is :) . Never an accident outside the portoloos now, never any destruction - the only mess she makes is when she pulls all her hay out the haybox in their room to the top of the stairs, as she doesn't like to be away from her boy - little sweetie :) .

Rob, however, is still destructing the wall edges every chance he gets - the Polyfilla in his stocking was not a big enough hint :wink: . Have tried Samsara, Olbas Oil and bitter apple - he is as bothered about these as he is about the Dyson when I need to hoover round him :? Chris calls it 'character', which I remind him of every time he is fixing the walls :lol:

Lovely!!

Don't they make a lovely couple, it must be so nice to see them snuggling up to each other :D

Oh Lynn - your pickies are absolutely Fab - they look such a fab couple together.

And just how did you manage to get Robbie to go onto Timber flooring? - We have this in the Kitchen and non of mine like it at all - mind you - it does act as a natural barrier - say no more :lol: :lol:

Back