• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

JR Farm Rabbit food

Anyone tried JR Farms rabbit food?

As some of you know my Dru had stasis problems a couple of months ago. She's doing fine now, but I'm still worried she isn't getting enough fibre.

I only give her 1 tablespoon of pellets a day and encourage her to eat lots of hay and veggies, but I would like to find a pellet with a higher fibre content. JF Farms Rabbit Light seems to be the best food I can find here in Sweden. What do you think?

Ingredients: Timothy, ribwort, red clover, meadow fescue, orchard grass, lady’s mantle, bluegrass, carrots, pea flakes, parsnips, potatoes, leek

Analysis: Protein 12,2%, oil 3,2%, fibre 21,6%, ash 7,8%

Here is a link: http://www.jrfarm.de/englisch/shop/inhalt.php?prod=80

Anna

Hiya Anna, I have not tried the JR rabbit food, but it looks interesting from the link, and certainly has a high content of fibre.

I guess the answer is for you to buy a small bag and just give a small amount daily, and gauge your rabbits reaction to it.
If his/ her droppings become loose then it is best not to continue with the food.
try it and see what your rabbit thinks?? :wink: :D

Back