• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My big furry baby

Nix

Mama Doe
I thought I'd share this lovely photo of Dudley which my equally lovely other half took.

dudley2small.jpg

We adopted him a few months ago. He ran up to a someone in a field who was walking their dog (he's completely fearless) - she took him to the local vets but nobody claimed him :cry: . We think he was abandoned cos he was an entire male, he's the friendliest rabbit ever but boy did he smell bad when we got him and that was 2 weeks after the snip :!: :oops: :lol:

He is just gorgeous - reminds me of the one i had when i was little. Wouldnt mind one like that now - its just convincing the other half :?

My god :shock: Is'nt that picture clear :shock: how do you all get such clear close ups 8) He is lovely Nix :love: How is he getting along with your other two :?: have you a bonded threesome :?:

This section is getting better and better by the minute :D

aaaahhhh Dudley is lovely, what a lucky bunny to have been found in a field, wonder if theres baby Dudley lookalikes out in the fields!!! :wink:
Sarah

I figure he can't have been having that much fun with any wild laydeeeez or he wouldn't have run up to someone with a dog!

The 3 of them bonded really easily. I think because he's such a laid back little chap. He let Percy chew on his head and chase him round for a bit and soon enough they were good friends. It took less than 2 weeks! I'm definitely counting my blessings because I've heard of other people who have had awful problems with bonding.

Our camera has a "close up" mode on it I think. Neil took pictures of all the buns but they kept running off, only Dudley kept still long enough :lol:

Back