• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi from Sandy and Thundress!

furball

Young Bun
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce our two foster bunnies Sandy and Thundress who are from The Mayhew. They've been with us for just over a month and are great fun! Here's Thundress posing for the camera.....

718fb3fe.jpg

....and here's Sandy chillin out

DSC00086.jpg

They are very entertaining and so cute, with lovely cheeky personalities! :love:

If anyone is interested in these bunnies they are on rabbit rehome. Here is the link:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=1480

oh how lucky are you, i have been looking at these two since i found the site, but would not dare ask my hubby for another hutch, as i already have nine rabbits. and how lovely they are already bonded ahhhhhhh.....

you could always dump them on me and i would have to talk them on ha ha!!!!!!!! i wish!!!!

Hee hee, they're sweet aren't they. They've had quite alot of interest, but have just been unlucky really with the actual rehoming bit. Not that I mind them being here with me :wink:

I would love them to find a nice quiet home as house rabbits with someone that will spend lots of time with them, as they love human company. Sandy needs a good groom every other day (which is a great way of bonding) so it would be good for them to be inside. I wish I had more time for them, but I have to split myself four ways with three of my own buns and the fella! :lol:

They are currently outside in my big blue house thing, which I've kitted out with carpet, boxes, toys and lots of hay. They seem quite happy climbing, chewing, and of course scoffing everything in site! When I let them out in the garden I have to pick up all the bits of stale bread I've put out for the birds as Thundy's straight in there inbetween the binkying! :roll: :lol:

I've admired these two from afar.... hope they find a home son. Thundress looks like she has great spirit

Hiya :wave: ,

Well good news we think. The buns will be visited by a potential new mum on Sunday who is coming all the way down from near Leicester. She has offered them an amazing home with her family, so fingers crossed!

Will update on Monday to confirm if these lucky buns have gone to their new home.

:D

Hi Clare!

Any news on their new home??

I spotted and was drawn to Thundress on RR ages ago and thought she very sweet looking.

Let us know what has happened :D

Hi everyone,

I should know by Monday 24th if these two have a new home. All looking good so far. Will keep you posted.

Thanks for all your interest! :thumb:

Oh they are both sooooo lovely - lets hope everthing works out for them and they start 2005 with a great new home.

Lordy knows how you folks foster bunns - you do such an amazing job - I just know I'd never be able to let them go - I think I would definately go into Bunny Overload :lol: :lol:

bunnytales said:
Lordy knows how you folks foster bunns - you do such an amazing job - I just know I'd never be able to let them go

I agree, I dont think I could let them go either :roll: unless it was to someone on here that is :D

They really are a pair of sweeties :D fingers crossed for them both :D

Hi there

It has been my job to rehome Sandy and Thundress while Clare very kindly fostered them for me, and I have been sifting through the many offers of homes for them. Somehow I just knew when I had found their wonderful forever home, and the lady and her husband came to see me and the two beauties on Sunday :D

I am very very pleased to report that they fell in love with Sandy and Thundress immediately (they thought they would!) and I thought they would make marvellous new owners :D The two buns will be housebuns and sooo well looked after. They will have the best of everything, including West Willows Hay by the box load!!

Sandy and Thundress were well chilled on Sunday, and played around my kitchen being their usual inquisitive selves, then flopping over on a quilt together :lol: I know Clare will be pleased with their new home - and thank you so much, Clare, for taking such good care of them. Sandy's coat looked just incredible given the way it was when I rescued her from her, ahem, less than savoury previous hutch :roll: :roll: All credit to your good grooming and nutrition, Clare :D

By the way, I am sorry if I have been putting this :p in my emails instead of this :D I honestly didn't realise until just now that there was a difference. I must need new glasses - I thought the one with the red mouth was just a smilie with lipstick on. I realise to my horror that Mighty Max has probably been pulling his tongue out at people and offending them without me knowing!! SORRY :!:

You should ask Tamsin to rename the smilie in your honour - there should be a girlie one ! Well done with the rehoming and fostering ! :D

Well done you :wink: What lovely news - its great to hear of a happy
outcome for the bunsters especially as at the moment there seems to be sooooo many bunsters looking for rehoming.

Great News - This made my day :)

that is excellent news :D well done to you all :D

I have a confession to make too :oops: :oops: as you put it so well I use your words :wink: I too thought the smillie face with the lipstick on :lol: :lol: was a smiley with a bigger grin :oops: :lol:

MightyMax said:
Hi I realise to my horror that Mighty Max has probably been pulling his tongue out at people and offending them without me knowing!! SORRY :!:

Hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Hi everyone. Sorry I didn't post anything on Monday, been a bit busy. It's great news isn't it, that the buns are in a new home :D

I'm thrilled to bits for them - thanks Anna for confirming for me!

:wave:

Back