• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I the only one that couldn't get in most of the morning?

Caz

Mama Doe
Has the server been down Tamsin? Or is it my computer playing up - I haven't been able to get in since about 8:30 am this morning.

Caz

Funny how long did it take for everyone to pick up it was back up again - roughly 30secs - admit it - who was sat here like me trying it constantly every 30 *cough* alright 5 minutes?! :lol:

Had a scout round and no new posts since about 9am - phew - thought my work had cottoned on and blocked the site!

Caz

thank god i'm not the only one it just wouldn't let me in no matter how much i banged the computer or swore at it :lol:

Sorry, I haven't been near the computer so didn't notice. I hope you've all recovered from the stress now your able to post again :wink:

I was just about to throw the computer out of the window in protest, I have only been able to access Ru about an hour ago, I have been trying all morning.....okay DEEP RELAXING breathe...all sorted now!!..at long LAST :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

and no Tamsin! I am not stressed any more in the least :p ......well NOT too much anyway :roll: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Tamsin said:
Sorry, I haven't been near the computer so didn't notice. I hope you've all recovered from the stress now your able to post again :wink:

Naughty Tam how could you leave us!!! :lol:

Back