• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today is International Rabbit Day

:thumb: I'm going to wear my rabbit socks today, and make an extra big fuss of my little bunny pal :D

Oh, a special day! When Sophie and Casper wake up from their nap, I will give them an extra treat and let them know today is all about them!

That made up my decision for what to do today!
Zeus shall have extra roaming time outside, as many massages as he wants and an extra banana chip! :D
[emoji171] to all buns!!!

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

I’m about to set off to go and rescue some bunnies. Happy new ‘happy life from here’ day, buns!

Have a great day everyone; I hope your rescue buns are happy, TheBee :D

We've moved loads of stuff around this week so our buns are having a great time exploring all the new/moved stuff on the lawn today :) There's a thyme they can now have a go at if they want to, and we've removed all the boxes (buxus) so we don't have to tell them off for eating it anymore. They'll get some pear and maybe some other treats later today; maybe some awesome willow as it's been so windy! More exploring opportunities :lol:

Heidi and Raven said everyday should be rabbit day! Raven comes for a treat and tolerates a few head pets before running off with his treat. He sits on oh lap as long as he gets side rubs. Heidi never got completely over fears from her first year on a farm, yet she comes for food and head pets, and tolerates hugs for a short while.

Last edited:
I have just stolen Mousey's snugglesafe - thats not really in the spirit of rabbits day is it? Its so warm & soothing though, her glares are not

Aw, everyone give their bunnies an extra cuddle from me. :love: If they were here my three would've reminded me that every day should be Rabbit's Day. ;)

Treacle says she's had a lovely day, extra slice of narnie, lots of fusses, and a big cardboard box to destroy and make a big mess all over the lounge with. She hopes everybun else has too, and sends bunny licks to all xx

Zeus would like to report that his hoomin behaved adequately today with spoils.
Started with a sun nap after breakfast, then some flatpack bunny face rubs, hoomin then did work but after some extra banana treats while training, then a little couch photo shoot which led to more facerubs and ended with peaking at the hoomin and deciding her ear needs grooming [emoji7][emoji3059]
Hoping all buns got super spoiled today!
40b1345773790ba522464c571fc21a1d.jpg
81db51faad6c03c6ed10c3e49b342c28.jpg
67d560c740db0692ea6f648d22f5d994.jpg
ed57d77ed48da203ba4e88cb35901289.jpg
90c8216e1e60019979ba66a4b1da6ed6.jpg
2caf75084bdb17cd09af4fca93770fa5.jpg
4e188de3ae1bf8266552aa78a70bb35a.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Back