• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teenage years....

WonderBunn

Alpha Buck
...could be upon us!

Thora has just started trying to hump both Eamon and Anna!! Ahhhh Is this traumatising or what, its her parents. Eamon looks scared stiff bless him.

Should I separate Thora until I can get her booked in for the op. Shes 4 months old I think.

As long as he is neutered then I would leave them together - a bit of bunny bouncing never hurt anyone. Honey would often bounce Alfie's head - he would just sit there bemused by the whole thing. You may find that she nest builds in a few weeks time.

She seemed to go in phases last night, but no love lost between them. They were cleaning each other and laying together.

It was just the thought of them in the hutch doing all that running around, there isnt much room in there compared to the pen in the lounge lol

She seemed to prefer Eamon over Ann but she did manage to pull out a few tuffs of there fur.

Is 4 months ok to get her done??

Hi, we had rosemary "fixed" at five months old as the vet said she was now big enough and healthy. ask your vet, see what they say.
We had to have her done as she wouldnt leave basil alone!

Back