• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Insurance for 5 plus

fillygal

Warren Scout
Hi Peeps

Does anyone know any insurers doing this at the moment - I was previously with NCI who have suspended any new polices and Agria currently only do up to 5 but may have an amnesty in October:roll:

Thanks so much all X

unfortunately I do think the only one is Agria. I did see something to say that they *will* be accepting older bunnies again this winter, so it might be worth waiting a few months (if you can).

Oh, that's interesting about NCI suspending new policies, I wonder what that's about.

Africa sales team member told me that they do the age amnesty 'every October', so not long to wait. .. is it possible that the rabbit is younger than you believe? Africa also told me they are happy with a best guess if you don't know.

Oh, that's interesting about NCI suspending new policies, I wonder what that's about.

Africa sales team member told me that they do the age amnesty 'every October', so not long to wait. .. is it possible that the rabbit is younger than you believe? Africa also told me they are happy with a best guess if you don't know.

Hiya Bunny Buddy - NCI said that their underwriters were looking at rewriting their rabbit policy but could say when this would be or if they would continue to cover older rabbits in the future - such a shame as NCI were great on a claim for my previous bunny.

Yes Agria mentioned they were possibly doing the same this year - so its only two weeks away!!!!

I got my lad Dennis on Agria and he is 10 years old. They pay out fine too. If you can get on it in two weeks time that would be great

Back