• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quirky bunny behaviour

Steve m

Young Bun
Anyone else got a bun that simply loves black bin bags?
Our buttons comes over at first sign of one whenever we cleaning out hutches and loves nothing better than jumping into the bag and sitting there on top of the old hay/straw inside. The amount of times she's toppled the thing over creating more mess I've lost count.

Yes they do like to keep us hoomans on our toes. Your job is to clean up after them - buttons is just making sure that’s what you are doing and if your not doing it right then buttons is just making sure you get it right.:lol:

Mine liked to try and find out where we were taking the poos!

She was always trying to solve this great mystery bless her.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Mine liked to try and find out where we were taking the poos!

She was always trying to solve this great mystery bless her.

Haha brilliant
Our bumble has a funny habit of whenever we stroke his ears his front paws come up and he starts washing/cleaning his face and ears while we are still massaging his ears. Happens every time

We call that cleaning off the hooman stink here...

Although Rodney hates ear touches of any kind.

Primrose bless her used to like a good rub but only in very specific ways, you were firmly nudged if it didnt meet the requirements!

How funny! We’ve just got new rabbits and when I cleaned them out today Bonnie climbed into the black bin bag with the poo and wee-soaked newspaper again and again. I’d lift her out, then as soon as my back was turned, she’d be back in it again. :lol:

Back