• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Four Bonded Pairs Need New Homes

Hoppyacres

Young Bun
Hi All

Hoppyacres Stud based in Southampton is closing down and as a consequence have four pairs of rabbits free to good homes can come with hutches if necessary.

Pair one: Blue Steel French Lop Buck and Orange Butterfly Dwarf Lop Doe Both 3.5 years old, He has been castrated and she spayed. Both are very affectionate and will use litter trays if requires

Pair Two: Chinchilla Buck aged 4 and Smoke Pearl Netherland Dwarf Doe aged 1.5 years. He has been castrated but the doe is intact. She also needs regular trimming of her front teeth.

Pair Three: Siamese Sable Netherland Dwarf Buck aged 3 castrated and a Black Otter Nethie Doe also aged 3, she is intact

Pair four: Black Mini Lop Buck aged 2, castrated has a slight head tilt after recovering from an inner ear infection. He is very happy and has no health problems at present. Blue Otter Netherland Dwarf Doe aged 2 spayed.

All the above are well handled and very docile, We can email pictures if required, sorry have not been able to figure out how to post pictures.

We need to have these Buns rehomed by the end of February as we are both moving out of our present home

Best Regards

Kate and John

Awwww, why do I have to live in such a small flat?! I instantly jumped at the first pair, but I'll have four buns already...woe is me...:( I have a feeling that six bunnies in my little bedsit wouldn't work...*sigh*

Hiya,

I can possibly take some off your hands until new homes can be found for them if you are really desperate. I have a very large garage and I love looking after animals, I would need hutches though, perhaps I could take the first pair. I don't think I could integrate them with my two house bunnies as they have only just bonded but maybe they could be a future project. Although I think my lodgers might go spare if I had any more buns hopping around the house. Let me know if you need my help, so I can try and arrange a van?

:)

Hi,

Just to update we have found a definate home for the frenchie/dwarf Lop pair and as for timing John will be here until the end of Feb so we need to have found homes by then.

Thanks for your replys

Kate and John

Hiya,

I am here to help if you want, what about pair 4, I notice they have both been done?

Guardian Angels Sanctuary is taking pair three :D :D ..Lany stand by for a rabbit taxi run :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kate have you found homes for all the other pairs yet??

Adele said:
Guardian Angels Sanctuary is taking pair three :D :D ..Lany stand by for a rabbit taxi run :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Bunny Running shoes at the Ready :lol: :lol: - Keep me posted matey!

Hi

It is looking like We have homes for all except pair two.

Smokey is a Castrated Chinchilla Buck aged approx 4.5 years old he is very soppy but is wary of men. We rescued him aged 12 months and it took about 6 months before he would let John handle him.

Ash is a Smoke Pearl Netherland Dwarf aged 1.75 which we bred, we kept her as her front teeth need regular trimming although she isn't bothered by her wonky teeth and eats well between trims.

This pair can come complete with Hutch if required.

If anyone can help please pm or email

thanks

Kate and John

P.S We are in Southampton

Adele said:
Guardian Angels Sanctuary is taking pair three :D :D .

:? :? hhmmm, was this why you had 101 questions regarding nethies by any chance Adele :lol: :lol: :wink: well done Adele :D

If I can help with a bunny run (but not including hutches), give me a shout. Adele - Worcestershire.... Denny - Worcestershire...... one pair not taken yet .....
headscratch.gif

Jaypot said:
I would love to take pair 2 but I don't have any room :( I need a bigger house :shock:

But I'm so glad to see that you're even thinking along the lines of helping more buns

luvabun said:
If I can help with a bunny run (but not including hutches), give me a shout. Adele - Worcestershire.... Denny - Worcestershire...... one pair not taken yet .....
headscratch.gif

Me not in Worcestshire Jill :shock: me about another hour away from Adele :(

But we could have a big bunny party at Adeles :wink: :D :lol: Still waiting for an invite to Lynda's BREAD and wine tasting party :wink: what are flight prices like upto Scotland Jill :wink: :?: :D

Denny said:
[quote="luvabun"

But we could have a big bunny party at Adeles :wink: :D :lol:D

:shock: :shock: :shock: Yes! It would be the mad hatters tea party with us three girls no doubt!! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Jaypot said:
I would love to take pair 2 but I don't have any room :( I need a bigger house :shock:

Get a nice builder to build you an extension :D alot cheaper than buying another house + adds value to the one you have got :D

Adele said:
Yes! It would be the mad hatters tea party with us three girls no doubt!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: speak for yourself, my physciatrist (spelling??) said I was perfectly sane :D :wink:

Hiya,

It looks like I'm having both remaining pairs. I've just spoken to my vet regarding the tooth filing problem and she has said it will cost me £4 a time to be done, so that isn't a problem at all, it would of been if it was 40 quid a time but I can manage £4 a shot.

Anyway now here is my problem, I need the hutches and I haven't got transport for them, can anyone anywhere help? I will pay all expenses?

Please, please help me.
Teressa

Adeleeee - Any news re collection of your pair of bunnies - I'm free this weekend if you need me - it would be brill if we could get some help to get the Bunnies to Bristol or just south of Bristol for collection.

Just let me know if I need to warm the Bunny Running Shoes :lol:

Hi

Sorry I haven't been on here for sooo long, I've had to gatecrash my Dads PC - Mine is still not up and running.

Anyway I managed to get around my parents and have brought the Blue Otter Nethie (Bluebelle, who hansel and gretal are the proud parents of!) and Black Mini Lop, Dylan back home with me, thank goodness I couldn't have survived with no bunnies to cuddle. :p :lol:

Theresa Smokey and Ash are still with John in Southampton I will PM you a phone number for him if you are still interested.

Lastly a big thanks to Adele for giving Jack and Sable ( now Hansel and Gretal) a wonderful new home.

Best Regards Kate

Oh no, I thought you had found homes for them because I hadn't heard anything from you, are they desperate? It's just I have my full bunny quota at the moment.

Back