• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mmmm...not the wisest decision

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
I spent ages making the bunnies some treats & my hands were plastered in the mixture (as always happens). So I thought I know, I'll take my hands upstairs & Joey & Boo can lick them clean. Bite them clean more like. It was like being pinned down by a pair of hairy hyennas as I tried to wriggle from under the bed without getting my mucky hands on carpet or surfaces

I spent ages making the bunnies some treats & my hands were plastered in the mixture (as always happens). So I thought I know, I'll take my hands upstairs & Joey & Boo can lick them clean. Bite them clean more like. It was like being pinned down by a pair of hairy hyennas as I tried to wriggle from under the bed without getting my mucky hands on carpet or surfaces
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

I needed that visual today, thank you [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Oops! My budgie used to be great at removing biscuit dough from under my finger nails!
I think Twigs slightly regretted her method of selecting the winners in a fundraising competition for her bunny sanctuary, Parsleys Warren
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1738978636250110

awwww. Back in the old days I have lots of prize draws where my trio picked the winners on my business FB page. One time I had to award this bloody big hamper thing twice as the first video wouldn't play as petula Clark in background so I couldn't rip off the invisible (to public) winner

Gunna need that recipe! Do they look like the bake off ones? [emoji38][emoji38]

You don't need Atticus running at you powered on these honestly, its like bunny crack

the ingredients were pretty special but presentation lacking - not like your artisan ones from last year

LMAO Well, Aboleth had form for not being able to distinguish where food finished and hand started, so it makes sense :D At least they're good!

You don't need Atticus running at you powered on these honestly, its like bunny crack

the ingredients were pretty special but presentation lacking - not like your artisan ones from last year

Sounds like on hell of a recipe [emoji38]

I always remember that [emoji38] they really weren't fancy it was just the cookie cutter made them look like it [emoji38]

This was my recipee
1/3 banana & 1/4 finely grated carrot (mainly for moisture & to help bind)
nugget powder
home dried mint & golden rod
from the garden: rosemary, thyme, oregano, echinacea, blackcurrants
tumeric & fenugreek powder

I was craving sweets when I made them (thanks to your thread:evil:) & until the fenugreek & nuggets went in they smelt great to me :lol:

:lol: :lol:

That must of been terrifying!

Joe holds me so I can’t escape Dennis when he’s in nipping mode it’s horrid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back