• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi!

anna

Mama Doe
Hi There!

Just a quick note to say hello! My name is Anna, and I'm mum to Ted and Dougal, the cutest bunnies in Wiltshire! Ted is a French/Dwarf Lop and Dougal is a strange little thing, can't decide if he is a lop or not! They are a year old and best friends, they get on so well!

Looking forward to hearing from you all and sharing our stories!

Love Anna, Ted and Dougal xxx

Hello and welcome Anna, Ted and Dougal
20.gif

And do you have any picture of these adorable buns? :wink:

I've been trying to link some pics from my photo website, but it doesn't seem to like me! Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong? I was using the bbcodes img tags, but doesn't work. The picture won't display in the preview!

Pictures can be found on http://annarapley.fotopic.net

The code can only tell if its a photo when it has an image name at the end of the address so something like myphotos.com/mypicture.jpg thats got a funny address so it gets confused.

Tam

Awwww! They are adorable!!! So thats Dougal in front with helocopter ears?

Tam

Yep, Dougal has crazy ears! When I first got them, we thought they were brothers, Dougals ears were loppy like Teds, but as he got older, his ears crept up and now he can't decide if he prefers them up or down! He is a skinny little thing (I do feed him!) he just likes his hay. Ted is gready tho!

Sadly they have to live outside :( but I bring them inside most nights for them to play! They are so cheeky! Ted likes to snuggle up on the sofa, next to the cushion, and Dougal jumps up onto the top and sits there, thinking he's really important! He also likes to jump of it, run around, and then jump back up!

I'll put some more photos on later!

Sarah, where in Wiltshire are you? I'm in Devizes!

Hi Sarah

Warminster is not far! I've had T & D for about 9 months now, I got them last easter! They were little babies then, so tiny! Giant Monsters now! Couldn't imagine not having them now!

Love Anna, Ted and Dougal xxx

hi an welcome
ur bunnies r aborable
hope u enjoy ur stay here but im sure u will as we r all bunny mad :lol:
becky

Back