• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chase gave me a scare

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
Wednesday woke up 4am as could here scratching and thought chase isnt in bed with me. Looked down and he was on his cooling mat unable to get comfy. So from 4am checks temperature, tummy sounds with stethoscope, infacol
Managed get hold get that used look after Sox and she got chase app for that morning 8.30am, they did his blood glucose it wasnt worrying and but sounds on left where white then right. So he came home with metacam, emperor after his injection in morning, and bag recovery food
Chase was feeling rather sorry for himself, even though bright at vets and wanting loving, back home he spent whole day under bed kicking around d trying get comfy. In between me feeding him and giving him meds. He finally started being chase yesterday, and this morning was zooming all over room, on top of my body sitting on me until I got up.
He really did have me worried

Glad to read Chase is improving. He’s just keeping you on your toes.
Sending Chase vibes and hope he is back to normal very soon. Xx

Oh Chase, what have you been up to, scaring your mum like that. Glad he's getting back to his normal self now, sending lots of vibes for you Chasey xxx

That's so adorable that he sleeps with you! Glad he is feeling better, they love to scare us don't they!

It’s testament to how close you are to him, that you picked it up so quickly. I hope he continues to recover and snuggle up to you at night x

What a horrid scare, Lisa! I hope the Chase continues to improve and stops causing you concern.

Back