• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can anyone advise???????

Bino Wabbit

Alpha Buck
I picked up Buzz and Woody on Thursday, they are brothers but had been separated as started to fight as both unneutered. Do you think they may bond once they have been done ?
Thanks alot
Sarah

I think as they have already been fighting, there is little chance of re-introducing them, neutered or not... Vera

My first two lads started fighting and despit being neutered wouldn't go back together without beating each other up. Doesn't hurt to try though as neutering is a good idea anyway. If they were just chasing/mounting not riping each other to shred it might workout. Remember it takes 4-6 weeks for the hormones to go though so leave it awhile after neutering to try.

Tam

Chips and his brother were unneutered and 9 months old when we got them. They fought like little monsters, we got them neutered and as soon as they calmed down again it was like they'd never fallen out.

My brother got two boys who really went at each other, even after being neutered. It took him a while, but he got them bonded too. It's certainly not an easy prospect, but it's always worth a try.

Back