• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from Ron

Hi I'm Ste and I'm new to the forum.

I recently adopted a rabbit from RSPCA Walsall called Ron. He is a black and white dutch and is 18 months old.

Ron is the most affectionate and playful rabbit I have ever met. He gives big sloppy kisses, climbs on everything and even wags his tail. I'm sure he knows he's a rabbit though!

Ron is special as he has no front teeth. They kept on growing and growing and growing, so the vet thought it best to remove them completely. Ron still doesn't have any problems wolfing down his hay and shredded greens. He's recently taken a liking to mince pies! He sometimes forgets and still tries to chew things, but ends up slobbering all over them instead, hee hee!

To me Ron is the most perfect rabbit. He is asleep in his castle as I write this.

Welcome to the forum Bugsy Malone and Ron..
Bugsy.. put your real name in your signature so we know what to call u hehehe. :lol:
He certainly looks and sounds like a fab bunny! :D

Welcome to the board!
Ron looks lovely. My rabbit also didn't have any front teeth and got on just fine without them. His favourite vege was carrots which i made in to strips with a vegetable peeler!

Helloooooooo Ste and Ron!
20.gif

Hi Ste and cheeky Ron :wave: He is lovely :D

Whats Ste short for :?:

Steven
Stefan
Stewart
Stephanie
Stella

Give us a clue :D

Thanks for the cool welcome im ste which is shot for steve
very original i know :D I have some photos of Ron in his castle which i will put on later today, i hope everyone is enjoying a day off work today........?

Tara for now

Hiya Ste :wave:

Welcome to you and the lovely Ron :rabbit2: (of course without the teeth!)

Mighty Max waves a paw at you both :lol: :lol:

Back