• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Im new!

BeetleBabe

Young Bun
Hello, Im new to this board..

Me and boyfriend have got 2 house bunnies , Evo (lionhead) and Mitsi (Netherland Dwarf).

sidhead280637959.JPG

sidhead50509722620.jpg

Hello

Thanks for the warm welcomes :)

They are very well bonded, a bit TOO well at times - they prefer each other to us LOL Also sometimes Mitsi will pull out Evos fur on his nose as she is over-grooming him - the vet said its because she loves him too much and gets carried away... awww!

Hi Andy, Mitsi and Evo :wave:

Nice to see another lover of cars on the forum :D I am hoping that will be my next one :wink: pref the 5 or 6 8) :wink:

Also nice to see another member from the midlands 8) I used to go to Bewdly alot and shop in Kiddy :)

Love the pictures, Evo looks quite big compared to Mitsi but both are very adorable :D

Lucky Evo, having Mitsi wash him all day long :lol: :lol: a womens work is never done :roll: :lol: :lol:

Denny said:

Nice to see another lover of cars on the forum :D I am hoping that will be my next one :wink: pref the 5 or 6 8) :wink:

Also nice to see another member from the midlands 8) I used to go to Bewdly alot and shop in Kiddy :)

Love the pictures, Evo looks quite big compared to Mitsi but both are very adorable :D

Lucky Evo, having Mitsi wash him all day long :lol: :lol: a womens work is never done :roll: :lol: :lol:

Hello,

I had a scoob when I named them - but I thought it would be too obvious to name them after that - and besides the Evo is actually a better car - but no good for my mileage. I've got an S2000 now tho LOL.

SiDHEaD said:
Denny said:

Hello,

I had a scoob when I named them - but I thought it would be too obvious to name them after that - and besides the Evo is actually a better car - but no good for my mileage. I've got an S2000 now tho LOL.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yep I had a scooby too, but other half traded mine and his in for the 02 model :roll: it sounds like a jumbo jet hurtling down the road :lol: :lol: Do you go on scooby net :?:

So, have I got this right, Beetlebabe and Sidhead are a couple :?: If Sidhead = Andy, whats Beetlebabe = :?:

Denny said:
So, have I got this right, Beetlebabe and Sidhead are a couple :?: If Sidhead = Andy, whats Beetlebabe = :?:

Yeah that's right...

I best not answer that second question... LOL Nah it's Victoria!

Welcome to the forum! I am fairly new as well, everyone on this board is really friendly. Your rabbits are both gorgeous!

Denny said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yep I had a scooby too, but other half traded mine and his in for the 02 model :roll: it sounds like a jumbo jet hurtling down the road :lol: :lol: Do you go on scooby net :?:

Sorry I missed that before! I had a 2000 model (last of the original shapes). Scoobynet... well thats the reason I had a scoob and no money! Still on there now (SiDHEaD on there too). Hopefully will get myself another in the future :D

Thanks everyone for warm welcomes and compliments to the buns :)

hi victoria, andy, evo and mitsi,
the bunnies r so sweet
im from the west midlands too :D
welcome to the forum and hope u enjoy ur stay here
becky

Back