• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie helps with some DIY

I love that beautiful white patch behind his ears. I could watch Archie all day long. he is just adorable. :love:

Nope we always get it wrong as far as Archie is concerned. Sometimes if he's super distracted with food I can get a stroke of his white patch, sometimes even a kiss. Although he always looks peeved afterwards. The instructions were awful. [emoji1787]

Woah, I’m surprised you all made it out with your toes intact! How very inconsiderate of you! :lol:
He’s sooo adorably teeny. Makes my two look like giants!

Woah, I’m surprised you all made it out with your toes intact! How very inconsiderate of you! [emoji38]
He’s sooo adorably teeny. Makes my two look like giants!
Luckily he's never been a biter! He does look teeny, but I recon he's the same size as a Pickle and Beans. Just showed the Binky Beans video to my partner. Archie does the same kind of binkies, I wonder if it's a Nethie thing? Although he's never find the amazing bum spin that he does at the end. We're very impressed with that Beans.

Human......thou is not giving me treats quick enough......
eb044614fbbde1cf2c0cb69e7f1292f4.jpg

Has Archie got his own room now? Where do you hoomans actually live because I see no evidence. Are you living outside? :lol:

Has Archie got his own room now? Where do you hoomans actually live because I see no evidence. Are you living outside? [emoji38]
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]. I forgot to tell you all. We now live in the shed [emoji23]

Archie and Pip are now fully free range house buns. I finally removed their cage last month. We stopped locking them up for bed time in February I think. So I convinced my boyfriend to let them be permanently freeeeee.

They are so much more relaxed and happier. They didn't like being shut away from us I think.

The only rooms they don't go in are the kitchen and bathroom.

They choose where they snooze and it's often in the doorway of whatever room we are in or on the top of the stairs. Protecting us I like to think. At bed time Archie comes upstairs checks our bedroom once with a complete circuit. Then they sleep outside watching the door. [emoji847]

You are so lucky they get to live free range. I absolutely loved having Dennis and Maple in my lounge as I felt I got to see them all the time. Unfortunately Dennis cannot be trusted with anything at all other than pine or hay so when hes in the house you have to be on neighbourhood watch 247

How do they find going up and down the stairs? That must be like Mount Bunny Everest to them? :lol:

You are so lucky they get to live free range. I absolutely loved having Dennis and Maple in my lounge as I felt I got to see them all the time. Unfortunately Dennis cannot be trusted with anything at all other than pine or hay so when hes in the house you have to be on neighbourhood watch 247

How do they find going up and down the stairs? That must be like Mount Bunny Everest to them? [emoji38]

We have had a lot of skirting chewed by Mr Archie, but generally he's pretty good. He only does it of he thinks it's in his way. Hahaha.

Oh they love the stairs, they zoom up and down them at full speed. Archie loves doing binkies up them and then around the rooms upstairs. Or they like to do circuits of the lounge, then vault onto the back of the sofa, through the gap in the banister and up the stairs.

Yeah it must be like a mountain to them, but doesn't see to tire them out. [emoji1787]

Back