• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just Joined! Happy New Year everyone and everybun!

Clare Green

Young Bun
Hi Fellow Mad Rabbit People!

My name is Clare, I just joined the board this evening! I just lost my rabbit Richard on Wednesday so I have been browsing lots of rabbit sites missing him loads and loads.

Anyhow just thought I'd say a quick Hi! and to wish u all a happy new year.

Luv Clare.

hi clare, so sorry to hear about your bun :cry:

but welcome to ru and good luck in your hunt for a new bun and a happy new year to you too.

Welcome here Clare and again so sorry about Richard
wave1.gif

Hi Clare :wave:

Sorry to hear about Richard :( They certainly leave a huge gap in our lives when it is their time to leave us.

You will find that a good 6 - 12 hours of your day will be taken up perusing the bunnies and reading this website :D its a bit addictive :lol: :wink:

You will find that a good 6 - 12 hours of your day will be taken up perusing the bunnies and reading this website its a bit addictive

I'd noticed how addictive the site is! I've been on most of the day so far, and it's really cheered me up!!

Thanks everyone for your warmth and kindness!

welcome

Hi clare and welcome...I know what you mean about it being addictive on this site, I only get a FEW mins to browse in between my bunny duties, then end up being here for ages..sure you,ll love it here from shan & the "famous" shed rabbits.

Denny said:
Hi Clare :wave:

Sorry to hear about Richard :( They certainly leave a huge gap in our lives when it is their time to leave us.

You will find that a good 6 - 12 hours of your day will be taken up perusing the bunnies and reading this website :D its a bit addictive :lol: :wink:

Hi claire :wave: Welcome, Admit it Denny Its more than 6-12 hours!!!

Back