• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what are your bunny nicknames??

Dumpling, stinky, princesses - it's probably very obvious who is who [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Some are not printable :lol: Lopsy I've always called Doodle, because he doodles about. Chibbs has become The Invisible Bunny because she blends in with every backgroud :lol:

Mouse: Mouseypie, Mousse, Moutard, Mrs Mouse
Boo: Boobly Bear (loobers gave her that name & I love it), Boobie, Boo Boo, Sh!t bag
Joey: Joe, Joey bum, Snicket / Ginger Snicket
Rudey's were: Rude Boy, Stink Bum, little Black Snicket, Rhudeep, Poppet

Willow - Willow Chops
Herb - Teddy bear, Herbs (I know, no idea how I came up with that one :lol:)
Herb and Willow - Bun buns (usually to call them in for breakfast and poppeties.
Pickle - Picklewickle, Ickle pickle.
Beans - Beansy, Beansy weensy.
I need to be more inventive!

Snoopy is also known as Snoops, Snoopy Poopy, Snoopaccino, El Snoopio, Señor Snoops.

Chocolate Fudge Cake is known as Fudgie, Fudggles, Fudgie Poo, Fudgie Pops, Choccie Fudge Cake.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Willow - Willow Chops
Herb - Teddy bear, Herbs (I know, no idea how I came up with that one :lol:)
Herb and Willow - Bun buns (usually to call them in for breakfast and poppeties.
Pickle - Picklewickle, Ickle pickle.
Beans - Beansy, Beansy weensy.
I need to be more inventive!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lord Archibald Montgomery Hoppingsworth - Archie, Boob, Booby, Boobles, Booble Butt, The Boob, Boobaler, Sausage, Sausage Face, Munchkin, Sasquach, Squachling.

Lady Pippin Hoppingsworth - Pip Pip, Squeaker, Squeakerthon, Squeaklington, Squeakles, Princess, Princess Peepee. Peepee Mcgee, Peepee.

So Just a few [emoji1787]

Oh man, I don't know how many times the swear filter will kick in :lol: I loved Sonic more than anything, despite what the nicknames might suggest.

Rat Bag
**** Face
Lil ****
Rabbit (mainly used by mum)

There were plenty more, but I'm sure Rat Bag was used the most!

one's that are able to be said and won't get me an infraction :lol:

luna: loony, lunatuna, lunapie, sweetie baby, void, tear in the universe, trash lover (she's jumped in the bin many times now), trash bag, baby girl, princess, blind batman (I always called the guy from daredevil blind batman..its been transferred to her)
orion: onion, deer hybrid, rude boy, stinky, ori, baby boy, overcooked/burnt baguette, crispy chicken, hare, prada, 300 pound f---t (I can't seem to say that word, another for gas!!), cup flipper, failed dog, reverse dog,

there are more but they are..not polite..

Momma's Princess, Fuzz Nut, Maddie-Madelyn
Fraidie Cat, Softie, Queen bee-Heidi
Handsome, Tough guy, Show bun-Raven

That's pretty cool :D

I always refer to Lopsy as a rubbish rabbit XD

hahahaha! Orion likes to throw things for you to collect, give it back and he'll repeat. I think we spent twenty minutes playing it before he got tired. he also likes to carry his treat around looking for the optimal spot to eat it!

Back