• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ear Lopping

7770d256eb57303f6bb93ef7ba68a82e.jpg

Somebody’s ears are finally starting to lop! One of them has lopped in the last week. The other one has moved to the middle of his head! He gets great TV signal when chilling in the garden now! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with pets mum. He’s a real heart melter and I’m a fan of helicopter ears. Beautiful colouration too.
Does he pick up free view or just the terrestrial channels?:love:

He's really sweet :love: and because my buns have that toy I know how tiny he must be

He’s only just started playing with it. Well, since I rubbed a banana skin over it!

He’s grown an awful lot since we got him 3 weeks ago! [emoji23]

I agree with pets mum. He’s a real heart melter and I’m a fan of helicopter ears. Beautiful colouration too.
Does he pick up free view or just the terrestrial channels?:love:

I’ll have to ask him! He’s tucked up in bed watching the football [emoji23]

oh my goodness, he is gorgeous ! what a beautiful colour he is, loving the helicopter ears :D

I thought he was beautiful too! All of his siblings left 3 weeks earlier, and everybody turned away from him. I have no idea why! I’ve never known a happier rabbit. He follows me everywhere, and doesn’t have an ounce of anger in him (even when my daughter takes his favourite veggies away!)

Back