• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Everyone!

Nicola T

New Kit
:D First time on this forum, been lurking for a while but decided to take the plunge and register today.

I have two bunnies at home, Thumper, an Agouti Lop who we have had for 18 months and Sparkle, a Harlequin Lop since March this year, we got her from Peggy Hendersons in Manchester. They are sooo adorable and are mine and my hubby's pride and joy.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and wish everyone a Happy New Year.

Hopefully some time soon I will be able to download some photos of my bunnies for all to see!!

Have fun xx

Hi Nicola :wave: Sparkle and Thumper :wave: :wave:

I lurked for ages before registering :lol: I think we all have :lol: :lol:

Welcome Nicola and bunnies. If you have been "lurking" for a while you will know what a friendly forum this is and all the experts here will give any advice you need
wave1.gif

ps I though I posted this but it disappeared...numpty :lol:

luvabun said:
Denny said:
I lurked for ages before registering :lol: I think we all have :lol: :lol:

And since you jumped in, you've been stalked by Cruella

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You following me around master Cruella Luvabun Jill :lol: :lol: :lol: Has my apprenticeship not finished yet or is there more that you have to teach me :?: :D :lol: :lol:

Back