• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

UD 20/6. Rebonded. Bing disabled bunny meeting a friend.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
We dropped Bing off at 1 pm Saturday. ARC are bonding him with a little Nethie girl. First reports were bad, she was nipping Bing then they ignored each other. By the evening a bit better. I won't force any bond with Bing, he only has one back leg, although I've been told he is more keen than her.

Last edited:
We dropped Bing off at 1 pm Saturday. ARC are bonding him with a little Nethie girl. First reports were bad, she was nipping Bing then they ignored each other. By the evening a bit better. I won't force any bond with Bing, he only has one back leg, although I've been told he is more keen than her.

Oh bless, it is such an anxious time when bonding any Bunny, especially so when one Bunny is disabled. Are they with Jill ? If so I am certain she wont force things if Bing gets very upset. Sending lots of vibes xx

I hope all goes well and they settle quickly.

When I left Gilbert and Alma for bonding, he kept attacking her when she made the slightest move it was awful to see. Had I been trying at home I think I would have chickened out. The thing that made it easier to bear was he has no incisors so the risk was minimal! They had an amazing bond when it was established.

I really hope they settle down and it all works out well for Bing, sending good bonding vibes xx

Fingers crossed it settles down and works out. If not I’m sure you will be able to find him a different friend :thumb:

Thank you all :love:

Jane it's Karen. It's a bit sad as I was going through old emails looking for her phone number, Karen bonded Mr Bennett and Cutie-Pie. Cutie-Pie ended up with Bandit.

I hope the bond is successful. Bing deserves a bunny friend - he's such a brave little character. His luck really changed for the better when you adopted him :love:

How's it going? Bonding stresses me out big time [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Back