• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Puffle, Iggy Pop and Harley

Wow :love: They are beautiful, especially Iggy Pop. Families are such a joy to have. I had a Mum, Dad and 2 sons. Their bond was just amazing. Just one son left now.

How utterly bunderful. Such a gorgeous family, beautiful colours and about to have the most fulfilled and enriched life of love and care and they couldn’t dream of a better home to be in.
Can’t wait to follow the adventures.xx

Oh I am so pleased that you have felt able to offer a lovely home to some more Rabbits in need :D What a gorgeous trio they are :love:

How utterly bunderful. Such a gorgeous family, beautiful colours and about to have the most fulfilled and enriched life of love and care and they couldn’t dream of a better home to be in.
Can’t wait to follow the adventures.xx

Thank you, that is such a sweet thing to say! Thank you everyone for the warm welcome on behalf of our trio.

They are certainly making an impression! I have not known bunnies to be so attracted to rubber things. They have already chewed up a virgin tivo remote and tried to eat the handle of a hammer.😳 I bought them a tonne of chewable toys, as they were eating anything cardboard too and I didn't think that was all that good for them, so we are trying not to let them eat the cardboard boxes. But of all the chew toys I got them the only one they've been interested in is one ball made of water hyacinth. Even stashing some fenugreek crunchies inside the other balls hasn't got them chewing on them.🙄 So I went down the local river and harvested a bunch of willow and they seem to love that. 😁

Back