• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rescue centres local to hainault in essex wanted

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
hi does anyone know of any rescue centres in or local to hainault, Essex?
for adopting and helping out, i dont know how to find them

please let me know
thanks

Have you looked in the yellow pages? You could also try phoning the rescues on the list and asking if they know of any others. Your local vet may also know of somewhere.

Best wishes,
Tamsin

rescues in hainault, essex.

Hi,,,I have heard that there is a farm in hainault that is run by people with special needs & they have bunnies (think they sometimes breed them and sell the babies to help pay for feed) I am sure they would welcome an extra pair of hands.

Re: rescues in hainault, essex.

rabshan said:
Hi,,,I have heard that there is a farm in hainault that is run by people with special needs & they have bunnies (think they sometimes breed them and sell the babies to help pay for feed) I am sure they would welcome an extra pair of hands.

you dont know where abouts do you or what they are called that would be perfect for me!!!
thanks

sorry for late reply.

Hi bunnylove..sorry for the late reply but was busy yesterday...I think the farm was something to do with social services, you could try looking in yellow pages, it may be listed in there from shan.

Back