PDA

View Full Version : rescue centres local to hainault in essex wanted

bunnylove
30-12-2004, 09:34 PM
hi does anyone know of any rescue centres in or local to hainault, Essex?
for adopting and helping out, i dont know how to find them

please let me know
thanks

Diddeen
31-12-2004, 05:03 PM
Hi
If you go to Rabbit rehome site and click on A-Z rescues u can select essex. There are a few places but i dont know where they are in relation to you.
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/centres.asp#Essex
that link should take u there.
Tam may know of others.

bunnylove
31-12-2004, 05:11 PM
thanks but all free are miles away from me as Essex is quite a big place
thanks though!!!

bunnylove xx

Tamsin
31-12-2004, 06:06 PM
Have you looked in the yellow pages? You could also try phoning the rescues on the list and asking if they know of any others. Your local vet may also know of somewhere.

Best wishes,
Tamsin

rabshan
01-01-2005, 04:28 PM
Hi,,,I have heard that there is a farm in hainault that is run by people with special needs & they have bunnies (think they sometimes breed them and sell the babies to help pay for feed) I am sure they would welcome an extra pair of hands.

bunnylove
01-01-2005, 06:38 PM
Hi,,,I have heard that there is a farm in hainault that is run by people with special needs & they have bunnies (think they sometimes breed them and sell the babies to help pay for feed) I am sure they would welcome an extra pair of hands.

you dont know where abouts do you or what they are called that would be perfect for me!!!
thanks

rabshan
03-01-2005, 09:19 PM
Hi bunnylove..sorry for the late reply but was busy yesterday...I think the farm was something to do with social services, you could try looking in yellow pages, it may be listed in there from shan.