• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!

sassy_chimp

Young Bun
Hello - I'm Sarah and I have a lovely little rabbit called Michael. To be honest I am new to having rabbits as I rehomed Michael from someone I work with. We are gradually get to know each other which is fun! Hopefully I will get some pictures on here soon. Look forward to chatting with you! x :lol:

Hiya and welcome Sarah :wave:

You came to the right place then! You'll get loads of tips and advice.

Can't wait to see pics of Michael :wink:

hi ya sarah and welcome cant wait to see the pics, where are you in essex
thats where i am from, dont thing there are many people on here from there, so that makes to of us!!

bunnylove said:
hi ya sarah and welcome cant wait to see the pics, where are you in essex
thats where i am from, dont thing there are many people on here from there, so that makes to of us!!

I'm in Chelmsford. Thanks for all your warm welcomes, I've been tring to get pictures on the photobucket web but computer is being slow so will wait till I'm at work next wk! :oops:

A warm welcome Sarah and Michael
wave1.gif

Yay! yes it works, but you could also post the pics by right clicking on the img option under the photo, copying it and pasting it on a post here :wink:

He's very handsome, dutch's are lovely!

Hiya and welcome. One of the pics is half greyed out and I think you did what I sometimes do i.e. get impatient with Photobucket and start pressing keys before its finished up/downloading.

Neveretheless, a real cutie

Bino Wabbit said:
Hello Sarah & Michael :wave:

He's a lovely bun,how long have you had him?

Sarah

Hello! :bunny:

I've had Michael since October. Its great getting to know him and about rabbits in gen really.... think they are great since having one!

Back