• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tube shenanigans

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
When Chibbs goes through most of the tubes around the warren, she pokes her head out of the end for a few heartbeats before coming out. This happens especially long in the tube from the hutch to the run. It's her cautious nature :)

Lopsy, on the other hand, does practice-runs into the tube from the lawn to the hutch, often going a bit overboard and ending up with half his body or more down the tube. He does like to throw himself at/off things :D

Matt says he thinks they're practicing for a pantomime horse :lol:

:lol: I used to love seeing the bunnies in their tubes. Rattling up and down them. And sometimes coming out backwards when somebun came down the other way :lol: Funniest was when Dandy, my half wildie, brought a piece of vetbed down the tube and into the run :lol:

LMAO Dandy, oh dear XD Closest mine ever got to taking stuff through tubes was Aboleth getting a bramble stick attached to her backside and then going to exit away from the threat, but just getting stuck at the end XD At least she did it (at least twice) while we were there!

Matt said they were both trying to come up/go down the tube between the house and run multiple times the other day :lol:

Back