• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny enclosures show us yours!!!!!!!!!

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
HI I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD ALL POST SOME PICTURES OF YOUR RABBITS RUNS AND HOUSING. MY FREIEND HAS OFFERED TO BUILD AN ENCLOSURE SOMETHING EXCITING FOR THE RABBITS TO EXERCISE IN AS THERE IS 9 AT THE MOMENT AND COUNTING. AND I AM LOOKING FOR SOME IDEAS. IF YOU HAVE ANY PICS OR WOULDNT MIND TAKING SOME OR ANY SUGGUESTIONS I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THEM.

THANKS BUNNYLOVE

Hello - this is Rob and Molly's outside house :)

Hutch.jpg

Not sure if your 9 all live together - if so, sheds are probably much better. Mandy and Jeremy have converted sheds into bunny castles - I'll try and find the links to the other posts for them.

Bloody hell, Lynn, I'd call that a palace, I'd love to have one of those for each of my buns

oh thanks lynn they look brill, i have seven of my rabbits in the shed in hutches so they cant run free will other than my dominant doe she can, so i have wondering what i could do outside.

but i have been looking at those play houses but they are so expensive and as i have nine it would cost me a fortune, i bet your bunnies are very spoilt great stuff........ 8)

Back