• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

... Just taking a poorly Barnaby to the vets.

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
It's the first food refusal episode of lockdown but it had to happen.

I have been observing him for just over an hour and he has gone for quiet to flopping and shaking.

Setting off now.

Thanks everyone.

Barney had a blood glucose of 11-point-something, x-ray showed movement in his intestines and (if I am remembering correctly) no gut sounds. So, no indication of blockage but stasis.

He has stayed for treatment and investigations. He kindly weed on the floor so that will be being sampled.

Thanks Jane.

Barnaby's blood glucose is down to 7, he has been nibbling greens. No poop yet but as he is bright I am going to collect him. ( Thre is no one there from 5.30 pm to early am so "better at home".

My car sounds pretty rough, exhaust, I think, I was hoping not to go out again today! At least Barney has improved.

Oh and in my haste earlier, I forgot my foraging gear - willow here we come!

I am glad that Barnaby is improving and I hope your car gets you to the Surgery and back safely. Maybe it needs a shot of Metoclop' up the exhaust :?

pleased to hear that he is doing better, really hope that continues. Sending more vibes, and some for your car ! xx

Glad to read a positive update on Barnaby. Sending loads more vibes and poo vibes and hope that Barnaby continues to improve at home tonight. xx

Back