• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh No, Lord Herbert is in Full Blown Spring Fever Mode !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
It's like living with a long eared Bee !

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :lol:

Poor Roisin has to hide in a tunnel to try to avoid his amorous advances. Not that the daft sod knows what to do, he just stands infront of her doing pelvic thrusts and buzzing non stop :oops: :lol:

What am image :lol:

That's funny :lol: I've never heard a rabbit buzz :( would love to
Lopsy's just started, he does it very quietly and the OH hasn't heard him yet :love: He does it when it's pellet time sometimes, or when he's rolling in the dirt :lol:

Definitely spring though, Lopsy's actually trying it on with Chibbs! He never dared with Aboleth, she humped back :lol: There's definitely a few more standoffs than before :)

Hahaha, Sonic used to be a nightmare! Weirdly, it was the time of year where I could teach him a few tricks though. We nailed high fives and spins! When he was really focussed, we could do stay and come. He seemed to have selective hearing for that one though :lol:

I think he's finally worn himself out today !! But I still got a Buzz when I kissed him on his head !! :lol:

6HkgNQz.jpg

I lived for Mimzy's dragonfly hum. Before I knew what it was about I just thought it was because he was so happy to see/spend time with me. :lol:

I'd give anything to hear it again right now. :(

Bunny buzzes are cool. joey still does this. Do females cos I'm sure I heard Mouse a while ago but now doubting self.Lord Herberts technique sounds different to Joeys but equally ridiculous:lol:

Bunny buzzes are cool. joey still does this. Do females cos I'm sure I heard Mouse a while ago but now doubting self.Lord Herberts technique sounds different to Joeys but equally ridiculous:lol:

Yep, some Does do, but it is far more common in Bucks xx

Yep, some Does do, but it is far more common in Bucks xx
Aboleth did it once: I thought a MASSIVE bumblebee (you know, one of those bigger-than-an-inch queen red-tailed ones) had come in the playhouse with her but she was just a bit overexcited :love: She never did it again, maybe she got bored of me :lol:

Back