• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeding poll...

What do you feed your rabbit(s)?

• Burgess Supa Excel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Science Selective

• Allen & Page pellets

• Oxbow

• Russell Rabbit

• Other muesli mix

• Other altogether

• Total voters
ermmmmmmm, I have a problem........ I feed some of ours Excel, some get Science Selective, and some get Wagg Bunny Brunch. Will I do three separate votes?

s'ok i voted for science selective so that just leaves someone else to vote for the other one for you Lynda :D

i picked allen and page as only 2 rabbits r fed differenly
one is bunny brunch and the other is a pet shop mix as that is all she will eat in the way a dry food cause iv tryed her on better stuff but she is a stubben old bunny but cant blame the old girl
becky

Hi

Good idea to have a poll - interesting to see people's thoughts! I have put down Excel as two of mine are fed on that but the other bun is fed a mix from the pet shop. Like yours Becky my bun is stubborn and not keen on the Excel!

Nicola

I use an extruded food called TPP. With fruit/veg and hay.
Unfortantley it's being taken off the market (due to lack of interest)so I'm looking for another good quality cheapish food.(it gets expensive feeding this lot)
On alternate days they get spillers readi grass with fruit /veg and hay.

So I'm going to be interested to see how this poll goes and to see why people feed the foods they do.

I put Burgess supa excel, but at the moment it will be just 3 different types of hay for the next few days, as the vet said Jasper has got tiny tooth spurs
This food seems ok for him but my last rabbit Dusty had very loose poos with this, but at the time I didn't know about different types of food,
Hadn't found yous'e lot then :roll:

I use chudleys rabbit royale.

I got a big bag full from the breeder I got Blueberry from, it was highly recomended.
I didn't think I could get it round here so I was going to start changeing her over to something I could get hold of locally, such as excell.
But the rescue I adopted Brian from also use chudleys rabbit royale and also highly recommeneded it! so I bought a big bag from them and now know where i can get it from fairly locally.

Like Beck I feed Chudleys Rabbit Royale as it is a great mix in my opinion and the rabbits enjoy it. Also it has the highest fibre of any mix I can get hold of round here.

Clare

cashmincal said:
Like Beck I feed Chudleys Rabbit Royale as it is a great mix in my opinion and the rabbits enjoy it. Also it has the highest fibre of any mix I can get hold of round here.

Clare

what percntage of fibre does it have??
becky

beck said:
I use chudleys rabbit royale.

I got a big bag full from the breeder I got Blueberry from, it was highly recomended.
I didn't think I could get it round here so I was going to start changeing her over to something I could get hold of locally, such as excell.
But the rescue I adopted Brian from also use chudleys rabbit royale and also highly recommeneded it! so I bought a big bag from them and now know where i can get it from fairly locally.

Me too, they love it and it smells really nice! :D

Back