• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do i

Bino Wabbit

Alpha Buck
change the picture on the left? I can't seem to work it out??? I can't find anything here to help me but i may be missing it??? :?
Thanks
Sarah

Maaike_Butter said:
It's your avatar, on the left. If you go into your profile, you can upload a new one!
Thanks but im not sure how i do it :(
if i get the picture i want then where do i put it on the profile page,sorry to be a pain but it just goes over my head!!!!!!!!!!

I had a play around and now ive lost the pic i had there!! :cry:
i clicked on browse and then inserted pic i wanted and deleted old one and now nothing aaaarrrghhhhhh

Its possible the new pic you tried to add was to big. It needs to be under 6kb.

Tam

Tamsin said:
Its possible the new pic you tried to add was to big. It needs to be under 6kb.

Tam

i got the picture to come up but it was massive, where do i change the size then?
thanks
sorry to be a pain

A little big I think ;) Try opening it in paint then going to the menu. Under image select stretch/scew. Under stretch change both the horizontal and vertical values to 10%. Then click ok and resave the image with a new name. Upload that image and you should be sorted :)

Hi

I've been trying to get a pic uploaded for months and have just managed to reduce it thanks to following Tamsin's instructions - but it still too big - if I reduce it any more I won't be able to see it.

Is there any other way?

There is always Plan B. Plan B, for those that don't know, is to email it to me and I'll fix it for you :)

The pictures that appear next to your name are quite small (under 80 pixels wide) thats because otherwise they take up alot of room.

Back