• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LOL, we've had a breakout this morning

mikek

Warren Veteran
NuljyLG.jpg

Ch91qZM.jpg

2F3zebu.jpg

Little tinkers ! So Mike have they actually dug into the veggie patch, or are they digging out ? :?

Little tinkers ! So Mike have they actually dug into the veggie patch, or are they digging out ? :?

Into the veg patch :lol:
Under the fence, under the broad beans & exiting where the runner beans will be.
Haha I would loved to have seen when they actually broke thru & popped out.

Into the veg patch :lol:
Under the fence, under the broad beans & exiting where the runner beans will be.
Haha I would loved to have seen when they actually broke thru & popped out.

Ah ok, I thought so, not daft are they-brings a whole new meaning to "Pick Your Own" :lol:

When you adopted Tulip, was she advertised as being such a good teacher, particularly in the art of digging, but also in exhibiting just pure naughtiness? I always considered that Pepper was a good boy :love:

Wow - they are some digging skills. Makes me thankful that neither of mine know what digging is.
Ever thought about concreting your back field??

When you adopted Tulip, was she advertised as being such a good teacher, particularly in the art of digging, but also in exhibiting just pure naughtiness? I always considered that Pepper was a good boy :love:

haha, Pepper is a good boy.
Tulip on the other hand...………. a very determined escaper!

Hmmmm.... >_> A couple of scamps you have there, Mike.

You know, when I was knee-high to a grasshopper, my folks had to worry about ME getting into the veg patch and nibbling...so, I can kinda see where they're coming from. ;)

I do wish my three had had the chance to experience the garden here. Mimzy did live outdoors in a shed when he first came to us and he was pretty happy in it, but it would've been far too cold in Alaska to leave him out there all year.

Back