• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chibbs update

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
Chibbs has been with us almost 3 months to the day :) She's a funny little thing :D She's totally unlike Aboleth or Lopsy, although she's about as smart as Lopsy (who can at least pass some of his idiocy off through being deaf). She's very cautious, but in a curious way. She looks like a dachshund with little feet poking out, so I call her floof sausage. When she sits, sometimes she sits in a hunched-up loaf, so I call her sausage roll XD She looks a bit lke a koala in her face markings from underneath. She flopped for the first time today :) She grooms Lopsy lots (he doesn't understand he should be doing that to her XD), especially his eyes and ears which Aboleth used to avoid. She's a fab hay eater, and prefers brassicas to pellets XD She loves to chew, and seems to prefer chewing sticks (bigger the better) rather than their furniture/house :thumb: She eats things Aboleth wouldn't touch so now Lopsy eats those too, notably buddleia and currant. She doesn't like head rubs that are scrubby, preferring to just be stroked normally. She binkies everywhere :lol: She holds the record for slowest through the tubes (cautious ~ never in a rush!), and she REALLY likes tubes (good in our household!), bearing in mind it took her a while to go through the tubes. She doesn't sit still for long without food in place, she's always moving areas, and even when there is food she'll often wander off and come back later, if Lopsy's left any XD She has taken to digging up the litter tray and shredding the newspaper, but Aboleth went through this stage about this time every year so I assume it's a Spring in Our Household thing. She prefers sticks to leaves with cowparsely and some of the other softer plants. She's had a tentative go at my finger sometimes, but only because it might be food :)

In the link, there's a picture of her 'hugging' Lopsy, which was taken by Matt. This is because she couldn't put her front foot down where she was, so she put it on Lopsy. She's not smart enough to jump over the other side XD

Link to a LOT of pictures on Google Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/1pycFHyK4KmAQcCY7. It should run old-new :)

I can see why you say Koala :) It looks as though they're getting on very well. I loved the pics of Lopsy reaching up on his tiptoes for the forage. Fancy being able to get Lopsy to eat Buddleia too :lol:

Thanks everyone, they enjoy each other's company but they're basically chalk'n'cheese, unlike Aboleth&Lopsy who were frankly double trouble! :lol:

I can see why you say Koala :) It looks as though they're getting on very well. I loved the pics of Lopsy reaching up on his tiptoes for the forage. Fancy being able to get Lopsy to eat Buddleia too :lol:
I was shocked when he started on it! :lol: Lopsy's very good at being tall :) You can see his filthy feet: he's never been great at keeping them clean, but it doesn't seem to cause him any harm :) He bites the mats off when they get annoying :S Sadly you can't see the best thing about Tall Lopsy from this angle: his spotty tummy :D

Back