• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rupert's tips for helping Hoomins through quarantine

Orenoko

Mama Doe
Rupert decided he wanted to share some of his tips for helping us humans in this difficult time:

1. Make sure your hoomins keep their routine. I like doing this by jumping on their bed in the morning to wake them up. Sometimes I even nip them, that seems to do the job!

2. Help with the DIY. My mum keeps talking about all these jobs she has to do, so I thought I'd help by pulling up the carpet.

3. Keep your hoomins busy so they dont get lazy. I like to dig all the litter out of my box several times a day so that mum has to put it back in. Sometimes I even dig it out while she's trying to put it back in, it's great fun.

4. Keep your hoomins on their toes. I like to run around under their feet so they have to jump out of my way.

5. Make your hoomins feel sorry for you. I sit by the kitchen door whenever my hoomins are in the kitchen to show them how starving I am!

And finally, after a busy day of entertaining your hoomins, make sure you get a good rest so that you can do it all again tomorrow!
070b89f719d4c0f969d19207dc1e6aa7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Rupert you are so thoughtful and helpful to your hoomins :love: I hope it gets you lots of extra treats.

Aww Rupert, you've made me smile, thank you. Treacle agrees, but would like to add, when your hoomin has just done a big clean of your room, and put clean fleecies down, go and do a big wee in the middle, so she has to go and wash them too :p

Aww Rupert, you've made me smile, thank you. Treacle agrees, but would like to add, when your hoomin has just done a big clean of your room, and put clean fleecies down, go and do a big wee in the middle, so she has to go and wash them too :p

Oh yes I forgot about that one! Make sure you conveniently forget how to use your litter tray sometimes and have a little accident on the carpet!

Great ideas Rupert, I’ll pass them on to P&B. Beautiful photo, did you have to clone yourself to take it? :love:

Lillian and Leo both agree with Rupert and think this should be a nationally adopted government strategy - Rupert can be the chief adviser to the government.
Lilleo would add that having a waiters bell to hand is also an extremely useful way of keeping hoomans on their toes.
Lilleo are presently sunbathing but are also checking that hoomans continue with their routine in the garden and kitchen.

:lol: Rupert this has really made me laugh. Britney, Whitney and Phillip think your tips are spot on :lol:

Rupert agrees with all of the above suggestions!! He is happy to take a commanding role in the national strategy to keep hooms busy! Although he is currently fast asleep under the sofa recharging his batteries!

Rudey would like to add its all in the timing. Always wait until floor coverings are changed before having your big morning wee, demand feeding when the humans are due to fill their own faces & make sure any bottom shames occur straight after their shower. You really can keep them quite busy with needing extra showers, ensuring there is lots of dirty laundry etc

and Tulip would like to remind fellow buns to help out in the garden, especially next to the veg plot :)

nDIe1Kx.jpg

Rupert decided he wanted to share some of his tips for helping us humans in this difficult time:

1. Make sure your hoomins keep their routine. I like doing this by jumping on their bed in the morning to wake them up. Sometimes I even nip them, that seems to do the job!

2. Help with the DIY. My mum keeps talking about all these jobs she has to do, so I thought I'd help by pulling up the carpet.

3. Keep your hoomins busy so they dont get lazy. I like to dig all the litter out of my box several times a day so that mum has to put it back in. Sometimes I even dig it out while she's trying to put it back in, it's great fun.

4. Keep your hoomins on their toes. I like to run around under their feet so they have to jump out of my way.

5. Make your hoomins feel sorry for you. I sit by the kitchen door whenever my hoomins are in the kitchen to show them how starving I am!

And finally, after a busy day of entertaining your hoomins, make sure you get a good rest so that you can do it all again tomorrow!
070b89f719d4c0f969d19207dc1e6aa7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Great post! It's lovely being a rabbit slave! :roll:

Back