• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clementine vs Grace, nail clip saga

Graciee

Staff member
We both lost something today, for me it was layers of skin and Clementine it was the tips of her nails. We both needed a lay down after [emoji38] she's the most dramatic of the 4 of them [emoji849][emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I shouldn't laugh.:lol:

Nor should I, but I did :lol:

Tethra is quite relaxed about having his done now, which is good. Tui would be totally manic, but her nails haven't needed to be done at all since I've had her. I even got my vet to confirm they were OK a week or so ago when they had their vaccinations. I think it must be all the running about she does on the concrete.

It was funny [emoji38] glad it's over now tho.. [emoji38]

I feel your pain Graciee. Nail clipping time is a massive drama with both of mine. They always act like I've chopped all their legs off with an axe. Such a relief when it's all over!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

I feel your pain Graciee. Nail clipping time is a massive drama with both of mine. They always act like I've chopped all their legs off with an axe. Such a relief when it's all over!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
Well that's essentially what we are doing ofc! [emoji38]

It was so tricky, front two paws I did with her feet on the ground, no problem.. Its the back ones that are the issue, the rest of them will let me get to their back feet, but not Clementine [emoji51] so she has to be flipped over... And every clip it's like her foot has been chopped off, and she kicks and just generally shows how upset she is. Was difficult to hold her too because my stomach is super in the way, whole thing as like a comedy sketch, which ended with foot flicks as she hopped away.. That one hurt deep [emoji38] we made up after a few minutes though with grooming each other, and she's only pulled a few faces this morning but generally seems happy to see me, so hopefully it'll be okay [emoji38]

Well that's essentially what we are doing ofc! [emoji38]

It was so tricky, front two paws I did with her feet on the ground, no problem.. Its the back ones that are the issue, the rest of them will let me get to their back feet, but not Clementine [emoji51] so she has to be flipped over... And every clip it's like her foot has been chopped off, and she kicks and just generally shows how upset she is. Was difficult to hold her too because my stomach is super in the way, whole thing as like a comedy sketch, which ended with foot flicks as she hopped away.. That one hurt deep [emoji38] we made up after a few minutes though with grooming each other, and she's only pulled a few faces this morning but generally seems happy to see me, so hopefully it'll be okay [emoji38]

:lol: i love foot flicks :)

I am having more trouble seeing what I am doing, especially on the black bunnies' nails and the move just as I am ready to clip.
It is remarkable how strong these bunnies can be.

I am having more trouble seeing what I am doing, especially on the black bunnies' nails and the move just as I am ready to clip.
It is remarkable how strong these bunnies can be.
Yea I use the torch on my phone and shine it through the nail so I can see the quick. On the white buns you can just see it so they're easy [emoji38][emoji38]

I know! Buns are seriously strong!

Back