• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aldi Pet Carpet

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
convinced Bob to treat the downstairs buns to an Aldi pet carpet. It may be tiny but it feels so thick & soft. Machine washable too. So far its not been christened but it is rubber backed & looks like wee might wick away in which case it could be good for arthritic, incontinent or sore hock buns.

2i8xZBPl.jpg

7Tfy6Upl.jpg

Machine washable, eh? I'm tempted to get one to cover the windowsill in the playhouse: the old taped-down carpet has gone beyond 'seen better days' now. I'd have to figure out how to attach it but table clips should work :)

convinced Bob to treat the downstairs buns to an Aldi pet carpet. It may be tiny but it feels so thick & soft. Machine washable too. So far its not been christened but it is rubber backed & looks like wee might wick away in which case it could be good for arthritic, incontinent or sore hock buns.

2i8xZBPl.jpg
[/IMG]

7Tfy6Upl.jpg
[/IMG]

looks great :D :D.
i'm slightly tempted to treat my 2 but i'm sure they would just destroy it. the pet bed I bought them has been totally 'de-stuffed' :(

That does look very comfy. And beautifully modelled by Rudey and Mouse too!

There's an Aldi just round the corner from me. I may just pop in tomorrow and have a root around the special buys...

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Back