• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aggie & Twinkle - a bit of a fight

when I first introduced them they were fine for the first wee while and cuddled up then all of a sudden started chasing each other in circles - I separated them.

That was about 8 hours ago so I thought I would give them another few ninutes together.

They both went their separate ways then Aggie started hopping behind Twinkle - everywhere Twinkle went Aggie went too. Twinkle then turned round and the going round in circles really fast began - I don't know who was chasing who.

I gave them a squirt because it was getting a bit heated - I have now separated them. I read on the RR site all this advice about putting them into a cat carrier and taking them in the car for a ride - but I don't really fancy that at all - I think I would probably find the two of them in bits!

What do you suggest - Aggie and Kim hit is off straightaway as did Aggie and the boys. I don't think they hate each other but it sure isn't love at first sight :!:

lol Pam

hmmmmmmmmm not love at first sight this time, Somebun needs to know which one is the boss, looks like Twinkle probably has had enough excitement for one day. She'll be a bit unsure with the new surroundings and smells, do we know if she's had a friend before?

If it were me, I'd try for shorter periods tomorrow maybe take it a bit more slowly with her. Do you have her housed next to the others?

I have put her in a large cage next to Aggie so they can see each other and smell each other.

I think I will just try them for five minutes in total tomorrow and take it from there.

Unfortunately no-one knows Twinkles background. She is very sweet 'though.

Frank was laughing because I was talking to them like they were human - he said I don't think trying to reason with them will work. I know it won't but it made me feel better.

I've put them to bed now and I'm away to have a drink.

I'll update you tomorrow.

lol Pam

How is Twinkle and Aggie doing Pam :?:

If Twinkle is getting on ok with Pie then perhaps Aggie just wants the lads to herself :roll: :lol: give it time, I am sure they will eventually get used to each other :D keep us posted :D

Back