• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I missed my bunnies' big moment

I'm just back from an all day event at work. Business priorities, workshops etc etc

Prior to today, we all had to contribute to a video celebrating our achievements from 2019. This involved sending in photos of ourselves holding up placards detailing said achievements. I didn't want to faff about taking selfies so I asked if I could substitute my bunnies in my place and they said yes!

Annoyingly, due to train problems I was a bit late this morning. The first thing they did was play the video and I missed it! I missed seeing my buns up on the big screen in front of hundreds of people taking all the credit for my hard work over the past year. My colleagues assured me they were a big hit and my boss is going to e-mail me the video so at least I'll get to see it.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Oh damn [emoji38][emoji38] that's really funny

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Give us an example, a sign propped up against Snoopy "I achieve perfection in everything I do / chew"?

Hehe, I may not have seen it at the event but I can at least say my bunnies were in a corporate video and not many buns can say that!

I actually didn't have signs as I'm a home worker and don't have access to the stationery cupboard. So I had to improvise by adding in speech bubbles to their photos. I sent in three pics in the end and they had to be submitted way back in December. I remember one was about how they dealt with the deluge of Brexit related legislation and they really blew their own trumpets there!

I can't remember what the other two were about. I'll have to check my laptop tomorrow when I log on again.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Matt does this (let me know if the image fails):

56236181_418770538883906_6709501986011611136_n.jpg

Made out of a toilet roll tube attached to a chocolate box waffle inner ;P Ruby's his niece.

Back