• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your rabbit sit in their food bowl? Bobo loves it!

cpayne

Warren Veteran
Anyone else's bunny sit in their food bowl and eat like that! She is so tiny so won't be able to fit eventually. Just including another pic of her with my friend so you can see her size

Bx8o3Fsm.jpg
TjU5rZOm.jpg

Not bunnies,but all my previous Syrian Hammies did this,'till they grew too big to do it.Bobo is just too cute.:love:

Bobo is so gorgeous :love: no Treacle doesn't, but she says she doesn't think it's ladylike. Truth be known, she'd never get her bum in her bowl :lol:

Bobo is so gorgeous :love: no Treacle doesn't, but she says she doesn't think it's ladylike. Truth be known, she'd never get her bum in her bowl :lol:

Haha she actually eats like that! Don't know what she'll do when she gets bigger. Because I found soft stools feeding her unlimited pellets I've cut it down and found her this morning sitting in her empty bowl lol.

Haha she actually eats like that! Don't know what she'll do when she gets bigger. Because I found soft stools feeding her unlimited pellets I've cut it down and found her this morning sitting in her empty bowl lol.

I think you might need a bigger bowl when she grows then :love:

How about getting her a plant pot, like Jane's rabbits? Baby rabbits do this as it stops any other bunny getting to the food.

How about getting her a plant pot, like Jane's rabbits? Baby rabbits do this as it stops any other bunny getting to the food.

Really is that why she does it. So funny. I was told she was greedy. I will get a plant pot when bigger then

Aww, what cute pictures. My bridge bun Bobby uses to put his front paw ( only had one front paw) on his bowl in a posing position, he found it easy to balance on. Head held high, he was a right poser :love:

Your friend is cute (I love her jeans), yet no one can compete with the cute adorable Bobo. She is so tiny and is posing nicely.

Back