• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boobly

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
My beautiful Boobly this morning with her one ruby eye & one opal eye. She's on great form - as usual, very lively, very happy

sasVwmul.jpg

FF5U6oTl.jpg

My beautiful Boobly this morning with her one ruby eye & one opal eye. She's on great form - as usual, very lively, very happy

sasVwmul.jpg
[/IMG]

FF5U6oTl.jpg
[/IMG]
She looks like she has so much attitude, I love it [emoji38] she's so pretty too, I think it's the ears that make me think she has attitude [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

She looks like she has so much attitude, I love it [emoji38] she's so pretty too, I think it's the ears that make me think she has attitude [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

She's pretty full on. I love her energy :love:

Hello beautiful girlie!
I realised this week that I’m a moron and could have come to visit your warren. Quite why I didn’t twig that Trawden Forest Community Centre must be near you I don’t know!!! I was doing a clay workshop there a couple of weekends ago making a hare. Gosh, I’m a dimwit. Then again you may be thinking, thank god she’s a dimwit, we had a lucky escape there!

Hello beautiful girlie!
I realised this week that I’m a moron and could have come to visit your warren. Quite why I didn’t twig that Trawden Forest Community Centre must be near you I don’t know!!! I was doing a clay workshop there a couple of weekends ago making a hare. Gosh, I’m a dimwit. Then again you may be thinking, thank god she’s a dimwit, we had a lucky escape there!

I would have loved to have seen you & would have loved to model a hare too. Literally 3 minute walk away

Doh! Will message you tomorrow when I’ve figured out where I’ve written down the dates as I’ve booked in to do some more workshops there in April. It’s with Linda at Green Man Ceramics. Hopefully my hare will survive the kiln and be ready for collection in a couple of weeks. :D

Back