• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vegan Ham Sandwich

Beapig

Mama Doe
That would be Hamilton (in the middle) with Jellybean and Beatrice being his 'buns' :lol:

20200129_103425 by Rachel Brown, on Flickr

Miracle progress happening with Jellybean and Beatrice, by the way. I caught this snap of Beatrice snuggling Jellybean while she was eating hay. She used to stay metres away from her!

20200128_120943 by Rachel Brown, on Flickr

This morning when I came downstairs I saw Beatrice GROOMING JELLY'S HEAD and I thought I was sleepwalking for a moment :lol: Not quick enough to get a snap because Hamilton got jealous and shoved himself between them haha. Fingers crossed that my next photo will be of an actual 'moment' between them :)

Sorry for the crappy photos - taken through the window from a distance.

Last edited:
I think it's an issue of trust. Your two girlies seem to have reached the stage where they trust each other.

Super news though :love:

Thank you everyone :love:

Yes Omi, I think they've finally realised that they aren't going to hurt each other and that it's much more fun having an extra snuggle buddy!

Keletkezez lol a toastie :lol:

Back