• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hi we just wanted to say hello!!!

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
hi i am bunnylove and have been looking at this site for ages and thought we would join :D

i love bunnies i am bunnie mad this time last year i just bought my first pair of bunnies and then moved to a new house 3 months ago and lost one of my buns to a nasty fox. heart broken!!! :(

i since have rescued a bun from outside pet shop, he had been dumped with 3 4 week old kits and was terrably neglected. and breed him with my doe who has had 6 beautiful kits who are now 7 weeks old and i am keeping. we have made 6 big hutches in the shed for them.

and rescued another rabbits 3 weeks ago which makes nine!!!

bracken,damaskinos (albeno nd) head vamp on blade!! and flopsy i have not named the babies yet and sugestions!!

if someone lets me know how to get pics on here (im new) i will post some pics of them to say hello

how to talk to you all soon
bunnylove xxxx

hi right back at ya...... its great to have other to talk to about our rabbits my husband is sick of talking bout um!!!!!

hi haffyj

i noticed you were based in waltham abbey, do you know of any rescue centres local,i live not to far from there and i cant find any?
if you know of any please let me know
thanks

bunnylove said:
hi right back at ya...... its great to have other to talk to about our rabbits my husband is sick of talking bout um!!!!!

my boyfriend is the same!! :lol:

Hello and welcome ':wave:'

Sorry about the fox...so sad.

If you look on the forum information there is a lot there about posting photos. I would love to see your bunnie and babies. If Mubby's mum see this she is very good at coming up with names... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marlene said:
Hello and welcome ':wave:'

Sorry about the fox...so sad.

If you look on the forum information there is a lot there about posting photos. I would love to see your bunnie and babies. If Mubby's mum see this she is very good at coming up with names... :lol: :lol: :lol:

hello to you as well, i have managed to get one of my pictures on as a link i did not do them all as i did not want to bore you with them.

very sad about the fox we had just moved to a more rural area and where as before my bunnies we aloud to run free i made the mistake of keeping them out to long...........i was very sad cried for three days, i felt like a child losing there first pet and i am 27, my three years old daughter still goes on about why was mummy crying and it was 4 months ago now....sweet...

Brilliant picture, but you will never bore anyone on here with pictures,

WE WANT MORE :D :D :thumb:

whats the name of your bunny in the picture?

hello to you as well, i have managed to get one of my pictures on as a link i did not do them all as i did not want to bore you with them.

very sad about the fox we had just moved to a more rural area and where as before my bunnies we aloud to run free i made the mistake of keeping them out to long...........i was very sad cried for three days, i felt like a child losing there first pet and i am 27, my three years old daughter still goes on about why was mummy crying and it was 4 months ago now....sweet...

I know how you feel :( :( We have foxes here as well and my lovely wild "Mrs No Ears" who we watched for years made a nest at the back. We watched over it but one morning it was all dug up and we never saw her again. We hopefully looked for a long time in case she had escaped. :( :(

We NEVER get fed up of photos and we want to see them ALL :lol: :lol:

Denny said:
Brilliant picture, but you will never bore anyone on here with pictures,

WE WANT MORE :D :D :thumb:

whats the name of your bunny in the picture?

ok i will send you some more, merry xmas by the way and the wabbit in the pic was my first bunny and mother to my babies (rabbits) BRACKEN!!!
i think she is a cross, i was told when i bought her she was a netherland dwalf but i DONT THINK SO!!! :lol: :lol:

hi me again with the pics

this damaskinos and father to my bunnieshttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/evemccaffery/P1010025.jpg

they had six babies 7 weeks ago, if anyone can think of any good names let me know!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/evemccaffery/20nov042week2daysold005.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/evemccaffery/20nov042week2daysold004.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/evemccaffery/P1010005.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/evemccaffery/P1010026.jpg

i have 3 babies that our black and white and three albino!!!!!!!ahhhhhh......

i also have a mini lop at 14 weeks but havent a chance to download the photos yet, i will post him when i get the chance....

what a wonderful experience she let me watch her feed them the other day, it was wonderful...
its a shame i have going to have to put them in to separate cages soon so sad.....

thanks for your interest
bunnylove xxxx

they are great pictures :D the babies are so tiny, are have never seen one that small in person, they look like they will be little naughty buns :lol:

Maaike_Butter said:
OMG they're soooo gorgeous!!!!

Name one of them Thor! :D

thanks but why thor? one big problem i have is that the three albinos look exactly the same and i am wondering how i am going to tell them apart!!

merry xmas maaike butter!!! thats one cute bunnie you have there!!xxx

Back